Parade Committee Members
The Raleigh St. Patrick's Day Parade Committee is made up of several dedicated individuals who volunteer their time and efforts to bring a fabulous parade and festival to Raleigh each March. The Parade is supported by volunteer donations of time and talents as well as money and in kind from many individuals and businesses.
Many individuals and businesses in the community contribute their time, dedication and money to support the parade. The Committee members are thankful for their support!
Please contact any member with questions or send general inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dianne Enright, Parade Committee Director & Public Relations
- James Askren, Festival Director
- Jerry Ryan, Assistant Festival Director
- Debbie Murphy, Irish Heritage Contest Director
- Rhiannon Lowery, Volunteer Information
- Dan Danford, Beverage Coordinator
- George McEvoy, Band Coordinator
- Stephen Sullivan, Band Coordinator
- Vacant, Treasurer