Parade Committee Members
The Raleigh St. Patrick's Day Parade Committee is made up of several dedicated individuals who volunteer their time and efforts to bring a fabulous parade and festival to Raleigh each March. The Parade is supported by volunteer donations of time and talents as well as money and in kind from many individuals and businesses.
Many individuals and businesses in the community contribute their time, dedication and money to support the parade. The Committee members are thankful for their support!
Please contact any member with questions or send general inquiries to email@example.com
- Dianne Enright, Parade Committee Director & Public Relations
- Matt Burke, Treasurer
- Debbie Murphy, Irish Heritage Contest Director
- James Askren, Festival Director
- Jerry Ryan, Assistant Festival Director
- Clif Corcoran, Assistant Festival Director
- Dan Danford, Beverage Coordinator
- Kayla Burke, Volunteer Information
- George McEvoy, Band Coordinator
- Stephen Sullivan, Band Coordinator